Thank you to everyone who asked will I be posting new material soon.
The short answer – yes but here is what happened to me last week which prevented me from doing so.
– Admitted to the ER.
– I am now taking 12 pills a day and no not a blue one to be seen.
– Had over 10 blood tests.
– My blood Sugar shot to 30.
– Had 3 shots of insulin.
– 1 X-ray.
– 1 Ultrasound.
– 1 overnight stay at the hospital. Thank you Michelle for joining me during these fun times.
God bless the nursing team. I never felt alone.
– Sprayed the ER with blood after they removed the needle. I couldn’t stop laughing.
– I have lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks for no reason.
– The same day (& before the ER adventure) I was officially diagnosed as crazier than I thought to which I wear that as a badge of honor as it has made me who I am today.
– I hid these *issues for the last 35 years years and I’m tired of doing so..
Just like the scene in Forrest Gump where he just stops running. I am stopping from hiding them as I am exhausted doing so.
It’s amazing to see when I / you look back and notice all the signs were there but I refused to look weak, get knocked down at any cost or give in to my demons.
It’s one day at a time and no not the TV show for all you old farts.
Have a PHENOMENAL day.