What have you learned from your Opportunities? I have learned that 95% of my Stress is internal, due to the way I perceive the situation at hand…and the other 5% is well…stupidity.
“You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.”
– Johnny Cash
Have a PHENOMENAL day.