#Retail Leaders are a proud Caffeine Driven, Results Orientated, and even a Cool bunch of Bananas to hang around with and learn from.
There is one exception to this rule:
It is when they take their outlined Job Description and make it into their version of what “They” would like.
This behaviour can quickly erode the #Employee and #Customer experience due to:
– Inconsistencies between Stores..
– Different standards of #Merchandising.
– Inconsistent Messaging to the Store Employees.
– On and On.
So why do some feel that they need Not Follow the Program that is laid out for them?
“Ahem” dare I say – Ego?
As representatives of our Companies who have put their trust in us to handle a Multi-Million business, we owe them the Security of running their Business as planned.
Also in reality it makes life much easier as it allows us to:
– Stop Overthinking.
– Working Mythical 60 Hour shifts.
– Lay the Blame on Someone else if the plan didnt work out.
Otherwise, why don’t you just open your Business with:
– No Guarantee of a Salary for a couple of years.
– No days off.
– No benefits.
– No HR Department, and we all know we need them.
Now how does that sound to you?
…..and please take your name off of the Store Front Signage.
Have a PHENOMENAL day.