Welcome to the life of a Retail Manager!
* Yes, you will encounter situations that are out of your Control.
* Yes, your Team Members will call in Sick.
* Yes, you will be called repeatedly to the front of the Store for an Opportunity that your Grandmother could solve.
* Yes, you will be asked 100x if you are ACTUALLY a Manager even if it clearly States so in Large Bold Type on your Retro Style NameTag.
- To Breathe.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Listen to your Audience and take Notes.
- Take you breaks.
- It’s NEVER Personal.
- If at any time you are feeling overwhelmed; STOP what you are doing and grab a Coffee; as what you are feeling will come across in your Mannerisms or just just that Crossed Eyed look you are giving everyone.
There is nothing wrong with pushing the Reset Button and share how you are feeling with your Teams. It is not a sign of Weakness but a Sign of Strength.
Have a PHENOMENAL day.