Don’t ever be unprepared for that ‘Surprise” Notice from your “Best” Team Member due to:
• Winning the Lottery.
• Being abducted by Aliens.
or the one I can understand and do appreciate:
• Moving onto the Career they always wanted or have studied for. This for me deserves a High Five and no Hard Feelings.
In the end though you should always be ready for a Notice through:
• Developing and having a strong #Succession Plan.
• Building an Amazing Bench.
• A #Culture of Always be ReCruiting (A.B.C)
Yes I know we all don’t have a Budget to carry someone in the “what if scenarios”…..
But faced with this opportunity I bet we all wish we would have and should have. #Stopthemadness.
So you now have 2 options:
• Always Be #Recruiting.
• Dress up like Superman and Spin around your Store Backwards to reverse Time and build that Bench.
I prefer doing a combination of both.
Have a PHENOMENAL day.