Holding a Retail Group Meeting?
It’s not a simple task nowadays where everyone is distracted by a common device and therefore their attention to the subject matter being presented will be diluted and a Game of Broken Telephone will develop.
Before I share 5 Simple Meeting Rules; it should be made clear that the Following House Rules are in place.
1. Smartphones need to be turned off and only used at break time without exception.
2. Notes need to be taken in any format that they like to use. Supply paper and pens if necessary.
3. This is a Safe Zone where ideas, opportunities, likes and dislikes are brought to the table without reprecussion.
4. Use Sticky Notes and develop a “Parking Lot” to place questions for a later discussion so the flow of the meeting is not constantly interrupted.
5. Have Fun, be Genuine, be Transparent and please for the Love of a Pregnant Yak…..end the Meeting on Time.
Here are the 5 simple ways to keep the Motor Running and not stalling midway.
Have other practices that are working for you? Please share and comment below.